Passes must be produced for concession discounts each time a ticket is purchased. Unreadable passes are invalid. Passengers 16 years and over are required to pay full fare unless travelling to and from school, or upon presenting a valid school pass or the other valid ID. Note health care cards do not entitle travellers to concession fares.
General Fares (in effect from 1st January 2021)
|1 to 2 sections||$2.30||$4.60||$5.00||$1.10||$2.20||$2.50|
|3 to 6 sections||
Ballina to Prospect Est / Angels Beach
Ballina to Northlakes Estate
Ballina to Headlands
Ballina to Ballina Heights
Byron Bay to Suffolk Park
Byron Bay to Sunrise Beach
Byron Bay to McGettigans Lane
|7 to 15 sections||
Suffolk Park to Sunrise Beach
Ballina to Lennox Head
Byron Bay to Lennox Head
Byron Bay to Mullumbimby
Byron Bay to Bangalow
|16 to 25 sections||
Ballina to Bangalow
Ballina to Suffolk Park
Ballina to Byron Bay
Lennox Head to Mullumbimby
Suffolk Park to Mullumbimby
Ballina to Byron Bay
|26 plus sections||Ballina to Mullumbimby||$5.90||$11.80||$10.00||$2.90||$5.80||$5.00|
*Sorry, but we do not accept credit card payments on buses.
640x & 641x Express Service Fares
All fares internally within the boundaries of Lismore will be based on 1 section full adult value of $2.30, with usual concessions.
All fares for travel externally from Lismore (i.e. Ballina, Lennox Head, Byron Bay, Bangalow to Lismore ) will be based on a $5.90 full adult fare with usual concessions.
Concession cards are available for a range of people. Find out if you’re eligible from below.
Red Tickets ( All Pension Conc Cards & Seniors Cards )
$2.50 unlimited same day
Terms & Conditions
- Sorry, but we do not accept credit card payments on buses.
- To gain student fare, you must be in receipt of educational institution ID.
- Health Care Cards DO NOT entitle persons to concession fares.
- Bicycles and animals ( other than guide dogs ) will not be carried.
- Fares listed above are intended as a guide only. Variations can occur subject to pick up & set down locations.
- Services operate as ‘ Hail & Ride ‘ except in busy CBD areas.