Due to flooding, the following changes have been made to the Blanch’s Bus Company Bus network.
- All services operating from our Billinudgel depot are all cancelled due to flooding.
- The 640Xand 641X service to Lismore will not be operational. The Wardell flood recovery shuttle has also been cancelled.
- Bus 30 and 32 will be unable to operate past Bangalow.
- Buses 2,5,6,8 will be unable to travel along Ross Lane.
- 664 and school buses 4,12,13 will be unable to access Cumbalum.
- 640 will be unable to access Mullumbimby.
We apologise for the inconvenience and will do our best to ensure our passengers remain safe when choosing to travel with us.